Name: Confetti Spell
Category: Love Spells
Purpose: To discover more about a future (as yet unknown) partner.
Timing: When the first visible crescent after the dark moon can be seen.
- 1 x white candle.
- 1 x bag of confetti from a recently held wedding.
- Matches or lighter.
Casting the spell:
- Cast a circle. Make it a large one for fire safety purposes.
- Place the candle in the east of the circle. Light the candle, saying:
- Morning star, bright and rising, shining high above. Shine down upon this circle, reveal my one true love.
- Stand in the center of the circle and bow to the north. Face the east, and closing your eyes, shower the bag of confetti over your head. Keep your eyes closed while you count to thirteen.
- Examine the pile(s) of confetti around you.
- Evenly distributed in a circle around you: It will be someone you know.
- Straight lines: Watch out for an honest stranger.
- Arcs and small circles: It will be someone who is kind and gentle.
- Small piles: It will be someone who is good with money.
- Angles and squares: It will be somebody tall and serious.
- Uneven distribution: It will be somebody exciting and sensual.
- More behind than before you: It will be somebody older than you.
- More before than behind you: It will be a happy union.
- No obvious patterns: Your meeting will be in unusual circumstances.
- Close the circle.